Saturday, February 26, 2011

What we've been up too!

So as you can see it's been a long time since I have posted. We are living in Nephi now. Rob has started his new job a few months ago and is enjoying it. I am staying at home raising my little rug rats, it's a chore but I love seeing them grow and at the end of the day I couldn't be more happy. Katie is now in 4th grade and is having a lot of fun. She just took 2nd in the art contest at school and also received student of the month. Kamrynn is Kamrynn. She is in 2nd grade and loves every moment of every day. She enjoys all of her friends and everyone she meets. Tyson is in Kindergarten and brings a lot of joy to his class. He says they call him the class clown, hmmmmm? He also participated in the art contest at school and received 3rd in his category and received student of the month also. He is always so happy. Tanner just turned 3 and is a character. He doesn't talk yet but has his own way of communicating. So funny! He just started preschool and doesn't like going but always comes home happy. He definitely keeps me busy. I hope all of you are doing well. Miss and love everyone.

1 comment:

Julie Loftus said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Man, you guys make cute kiddos! I'm glad you post every once in awhile so we can stay posted on your happenings. Nikosha still talks about her friend, Katie.